I finally beat the flu. It was quite a struggle, but in the end it was no match for my super vege-powered body. There is so much happening at the moment. Uni work is piling up, but I’m also really excited about the Rugby World cup (because you’re not a true kiwi if you aren’t caught up in the hype.) So if you aren’t currently yelling at the ref or singing patriotically to your national anthem, I’ve got some awesome reads for you.
Couple of things I just have to share first…
First, a few of weeks back I wittered on about some amazing gelato. Well my friends, this weekend I succumbed to peer-pressure and indulged again. This time it was chocolate banana cake flavour. It was pure heaven. See for yourself:
Second, I have also managed to find myself precariously homeless next year. My previous flatting arrangements have fallen flat (haha) which is somewhat alarming. However, I did a spot of accidental retail therapy this weekend and am feeling much better.
Lastly, if you didn’t see, I did a guest post for Kitchen of Amelia: here, which you should definitely check out.
So here’s a bunch of cool reads to get your week started:
- Dorothy’s incredible sweet potato crumb cake aka cinnamony cakey heaven.
- She isn’t called the Breakfast Drama Queen for nothing…peanut butter, honey chia pudding
- An absolutely glorious healthy tiramisu.
- Add a bit of spice to your life with this African vege curry.
- These Whole-grain banana pancakes look divine.
- On a more serious note, Jordan explains perfectly ’10 things you should know about Orthorexia.’
- Lastly, my favourite article of the week… Please, don’t quit sugar! – highly recommend!
I hope you enjoy these posts. Happy reading.
Also, I made Twitter this week just for fun. So you should definitely follow me!
Bye for now